This creation happened just in time for this peach season. Use up some of those ripe peaches and create this delicious treat full of natural sweetness!
Blueberry Peach Cobbler
- 6 cups peaches, sliced
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 almond flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup natural almond butter
- 1 tsp almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, mix the honey and cornstarch together. Add peaches and blueberries and toss until fruit is evenly coated with honey mixture. It is easiest to do this with your hands.
- Warm almond butter in microwave for about 30 seconds to make it easier to mix with the rest of the ingredients.
- In a small bowl, mix oats, flour, and cinnamon together. Add almond butter and almond extract. Stir until evenly mixed. Easiest to do this with your hands.
- Lightly grease an 8 x 8 inch baking pan. Pour fruit mixture into pan. Top with the oat mixture.
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Enjoy it on its own or with a little bit of vanilla ice cream, frozen yogurt or a bit of plain yogurt!