These no bake granola bars are delicious, nutritious, and so easy to make! Once you make them, you won’t want to go back to store bought granola bars again.
Banana Oat Granola Bars
- 3 cups large flake oats
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp flax meal
- 1/2 cup cacao nibs
- 2 small ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Line a 8 x 8 in. square cake pan with parchment paper.
- Grind one cup of oats in a blender until it becomes a flour.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, ground oats, chia seeds, flax meal, peanuts, and cacao nibs.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine the mashed bananas, peanut butter, honey, and vanilla and stir until it is fully mixed.
- Pour the banana mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until fully mixed and no dry spots remain.
- Press the mixture firmly into the lined cake pan and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut into preferred size and enjoy!
- Store in the refrigerator in an air tight container for up to 1 week or longer in the freezer.
You could also make these into energy bites or granola bites, if you prefer.