Try this delicious granola instead of the store bought stuff loaded with sugar and fat.
Banana Nut Granola
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 cups large flake oats
- 1/2 cup rice puffs
- 1/4 cup puffed quinoa
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 large banana, mashed
- Preheat oven to 300F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- Spread on the lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Done when golden brown.
- Let cool and store in an airtight container.
*Good for breakfast or a snack on its own or with some plain yogurt and fruit!