Healthy dessert. Simple to make. And delicious. Can you ask for anything better?!
I promise after you try these brownies, you probably won’t want to have brownies any other way!
Pumpkin Gluten-Free Brownies
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.5 Tbsp semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
- 1.5 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp plain fat-free yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line 8 x 8 baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add pumpkin, almond butter, egg, honey, cocoa powder, baking soda, and vinalla into a large bowl and mix together using electric mixer. Beat until mixture is smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and spread evenly. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool brownies completely.
- In small bowl, place chocolate chips in microwave for 30 seconds or until melted. Add peanut butter and microwave for another 15 seconds to make it easier to mix the peanut butter with the chocolate.
- Add yogurt to bowl and mix all together. Spread evenly over cooed brownies.
- Store in fridge.
2 Comments Add yours
I love pumpkin recipes and this one sounds very interesting, so I’ll have to give it a try. I absolutely love making pumpkin cake this season
LikeLiked by 1 person
Awesome! Let me know how you like them 🙂 You don’t really taste the pumpkin in these though, so I would recommend adding a little pumpkin spice if you’re looking for pumpkin flavour.