Are you looking for a healthier Easter treat? Give these Oatmeal Bite Easter Nests a try and I promise you and your guests won’t be disappointed!
No-Bake Oatmeal Bite Easter Nests
Ingredients (Makes ~ 24 bites)
- 1 cup large flake or quick oats
- 1/4 cup flax meal
- 2 Tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1.5 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter*
- 2.5 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Package mini eggs (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix the oats, flax meal, coconut, and chia seeds together. Add peanut butter, honey, and vanilla and mix until all ingredients are combined and no dry spots remain.
- Place mixture in fridge for 10 minutes to make it easier to handle.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Roll mixture into equal bite size balls. Flatten each ball slightly and press on top with thumb to create a small indent. Top each ball with a mini egg. Enjoy!
* You can substitute any nut or seed butter for peanut butter or WOW butter to make them school friendly